Thursday 18 April 2013

Looking for people to do mini travel reviews for my blog - Read below

Tenerife, Canary Islands
Southam, Nr Cheltenham, UK
As my blog is not just about books but about travel too, which is my major passion being an ex travel agent, I am looking to do a week of travel features from the 1st week in May.

Would anyone like to write a mini feature about somewhere they have been on holiday that they would like to share with others? It can be about family activities; sightseeing e.g beaches or historical sites; it can be about anywhere in the world.

If you live outside of the UK and would just like to share the area in which you live with others then that would be great too.

Any suggestions gratefully received. Just send me an e-mail via the blog. Photos welcome too.
Sinai Mountains, Taba, Egypt
 

4 comments:

  1. Some great offers of travel writing coming through. New Forest, England; Russia; Switzerland; Boyne Mountain USA; Corfu; Lincolnshire and many more..... Keep em coming folks! May stretch this into June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blog I follow just pointed me in your direction - I'm another travel-addicted, bibliophile Brit so very pleased to meet you :) I can probably write a piece for you if you want - take a look at the countries I've visited on my blog, and let me know what you fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Rachel - I bet that's the lovely Janet :)
    What's your blog address and I'll head over and check out your destinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh found it now. Silly me. I'll message you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.