Thursday 13 June 2013

A great Japanese Travel Blog - Is it on your bucket list?


 Mt Fuji
Image courtesy of John Kasawa at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

My book friend Mandy, who kindly wrote a lovely piece on Russia for us, has introduced me to her daughters blog on Japan. Liz is lucky enough to be living out there at the moment.



All I had ever seen or heard about Japan included Tokyo and it was a place I never fancied visiting...... That is until I'd read Liz's blog.

Take a look for yourself and see what you think.

KInkakuji Temple, Kyoto
Image courtesy of Worakit Sirijinda at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Click here to see what Japan has to offer on Liz's Blog.

Click here for the Japanese Tourist office page.

Shogawa River
Image courtesy of coward_lion at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message and thanks for visiting my blog.